Are you registered with any licensing bodies as a complementary therapy practitioner?

I am registered with:


  • AoR (Association of Reflexologists)
  • UKPTA (British Polarity Association)
  • BCMA ( British Complementary Medicine Association)
  • I am a member of the NHS Directory of Complementary and Alternative Practitioners. Membership number 6828
  • I'm registered with CNHC (Complementary and Natural Healthcare council)


< More Frequently asked questions