About Magnum healing
Since 2006 I’ve offered complementary therapy services in both Brazil and the United Kingdom, helping people from all walks of life find relief from physical pain and discomfort.
I strongly believe that each and every one of us has the power to heal ourselves. Sometimes we need some direction to start this process and the many options available to assist with this journey can often be confusing and overwhelming.
This is where I can help you.
Drawing from a wide variety of healing techniques such as Polarity, Reflexology, Energy Healing, Natural Facial Lift Massage and Indian Head Massage I can provide a unique, tailored service to help you improve your sense of well being.
Whether you are looking to find relief from physical discomfort, minimise the effects of stress or simply want to treat yourself to a relaxing and re-invigorating massage I can help.
To find out more about the services I specialise in and the many benefits they can provide simply look through the details for each treatment listed on this website. Should you have any queries and want to learn more about what they offer please don't hesitate to contact me.
I look forward to working with you.
Frequently asked questions
Where can I see you?
There are the following ways where you can have your treatment:
- Convent Garden - 3 minutes walk from Leicester Square station
- At the convenience of your home, which may have a 50% of normal rate extra charge for time and transport fare
- North London Finsbury Park, 7 minutes walk from Finsbury Park station - Victoria and Piccadilly lines
- Kings Cross: 5 minutes from the station
Please give me a call (07956645182) or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org for further information and availability of time. It will be a pleasure working with you.
How much does a treatment cost?
I was wondering how I could make treatments more affordable for all those who need or want to receive regular treatments with me without feeling either that they can’t afford to come at all or not as often they would hope to.
Don’t panic!!!! I don’t want you to tell me how much you earn! Since September 2010, I work from the table below (new prices from April/19), so you can tell me how much you want to pay. It’s that simple…! If you feel that you can’t afford the ‘band’ you are supposed to pay, I’m happy for you to pay a lower one until you feel able to pay more. The main thing is that I want you to be able to come for sessions with me regardless – although I have bills to pay, I’m sure the Universe constantly increases our abundance and we don’t run out of it! The more we give, the more we receive!
Anyway, if you don’t feel that you want to use this table, you can carry on with the old system - £65 per 60mins session.
|Annual Income||Price||Special deals|
|25k – 34k||£45.00|
|35k – 44k||£50.00||Block booking 10 sessions – £45 each|
|45k – 69k||£60.00||Block booking 5 sessions – £55 each
10 session – £50 each
|70k – 119k||£70.00||Block booking 5 sessions – £65 each
10 session – £60 each
|> 120k||£90.00||Block booking 5 sessions – £85 each
10 session – £80 each
How can I make an appointment?
Can I buy a block of treatments with discount?
The more sessions you buy, the more you save! You need to have paid the full amount before the first session. However, there isn't an end date for the vouchers. You can share the treatments with others. You can give as present to someone for birthday or any other special occasion.
Please contact me for more details either through this site or 07956 645182.
Are you registered with any licensing bodies as a complementary therapy practitioner?
I am registered with:
- AoR (Association of Reflexologists)
- UKPTA (British Polarity Association)
- BCMA ( British Complementary Medicine Association)
- I am a member of the NHS Directory of Complementary and Alternative Practitioners. Membership number 6828
- I'm registered with CNHC (Complementary and Natural Healthcare council)
What methods of payment do you accept?
Visa and Mastercard debit and credit cards, cash and cheque are accepted methods of payment. A receipt is issued for each treatment on requested.
Are there any health risks / issues that I need to be aware of?
I always recommend that my patients take certain precautions before and after treatments, along with post treatment procedures, both of which are listed in the frequently asked questions section. Any side effects from the treatment are harmless, presenting no danger to the individual concerned and shouldn't last more than 24-36 hours.
Please let me know if you suffer from diabetes or epilepsy and if you are undergoing, or will be in receipt of, major medical treatment like chemotherapy/radiotherapy. It is strongly advised that you avoid any course of treatment should you be experiencing or suffer from any of the following:
- infection/contagious disease
How long will a treatment take?
Polarity and Reflexology treatments last 60 minutes. However the first treatment usually may take 30 minutes longer as we have an interview to assess your life style and what you are looking to gain from the course of treatments.
Indian Head massage and Natural lift facial massage treatments last for 40 minutes. Chakra Healing lasts between 30-60 minutes each session.
What does a treatment involve?
Each treatment has its own approaches and methods which are as follows:
Reflexology: This treatment is performed with the client sitting on a reclining chair or on a massage couch. It consists of manipulating the feet and lower part of the legs. Light to stronger pressure is applied depending on the condition we are treating. We will be working some reflex points on the feet to stimulate internal organs and other parts of the body like neck, shoulders and back.
Indian Head Massage: This treatment is done with the client in a sitting position. The first part of the treatment we massage neck and shoulders with light to firm pressure to relax muscles. Second part we work on the head with light to medium pressure to help stimulate your brain and then we finish this part of the treatment relaxing your scalp and brain. The final part we work on your face to relax muscles. By the end of the treatment you'll be totally relaxed with a healthier glow in your face. For this treatment you need to have your neck and shoulder uncovered for best effect. Ladies should either wear strap vests which you can pull down or towel wraps with Velcro will be provided for comfort (see photo gallery section of this website).
Polarity: this treatment is performed with the client lying on their backs on a couch. The treatment is non-invasive and consists of a mixture of off the body, light and some pressure touches. The idea is to help the energy flow more harmoniously within your body. The first part of the treatment usually involves working the upper body, head, shoulders and arms. The second half of the treatment the middle portion of the body and legs are manipulated to release any tension. Your body should by the end of the treatment feel totally relaxed, lighter and reinvigorated.
How long will a course of treatment last?
Usually the course of treatment lasts for six weeks. However, depending on your condition and how your body responds to the treatment, you can get good results within 4 sessions. It would be advisable to have once a month treatment after the first six sessions, so your body continues to reap the benefits from the course of treatment and you can continue to benefit from the increased feelings of relaxation that these treatments bring.
What will I need to bring?
You don't need to bring anything in particular as everything that is required for the treatment will be provided! However, you should be aware that it would be more convenient if you wear comfortable clothes for the treatments.
Do I need to consult a doctor before taking a course of therapy?
If you have any concerns about your health, it would be advisable to get in touch with your doctor to make sure you can undertake treatments in alternative therapy.
What can I expect from a course of treatment?
The course of treatment for reflexology and polarity is a once a week session over a period of 4 to 6 weeks consecutively. It is recommended to have 6 weeks of treatment for maximum effectiveness.
During this treatment you will feel more deeply relaxed with each session, becoming more aware of your body and, consequently, paying more attention to what makes you feel better and worse. Although these treatments do not guarantee the cure, remission or disappearance of any illness or injury you may be experiencing they will allow you to feel more relaxed and experience a greater sense of well being as a result.
Can I take a course of therapy whilst on medication / prescription drugs?
Usually there is no reason why you should not have a course of treatment when taking prescribed drugs. However, you do need to let me know which medication you are taking, so we can see whether or not it may conflict with your course of treatment.
You can use any of the therapies I offer as a relaxation tool as they won't interfere with any conventional medical treatment you may be receiving. If anything, they would help improve your sense of well-being helping, as a result, help contribute to your recovery.
Are there any side effects associated with treatment?
The body goes on reacting to the treatment for about 24 hours afterwards, therefore in order to get the maximum benefit you are advised to:
- drink plenty of water and herbal tea to assist the body‘s detoxification process
- cut down on the consumption of stimulants such as tea, coffee, drugs and alcohol
- rest as much as possible after your treatment
- try to avoid undue stress (such as a long drive or exercise)
- avoid eating a heavy meal, keep the diet light while the body is using its energy for healing
- avoid smoking
Whilst you may feel tired immediately and for some while after the treatment, this is a natural and healthy reaction. After a good night‘s sleep you should feel pleasantly energised.
People who have a lot of toxins and impurities in their system, or have been under prolonged stress, may go through what is called a "healing crisis" as the body readjusts itself back to balance.
What kind of symptoms / ailments can the types of treatments you offer help?
The treatments I offer can help with the following:
- back pain and muscle strain
- sports injuries
- anxiety and depression
- sleep and eating disorders
- poor circulation
- digestive complaints
- pre-menstrual tension
- symptoms of the menopause
- breathing difficulties
- Improve skin suppleness
- reduce and release any muscle tension in the face and Jaw
- reduce expression lines and wrinkles
- relieve stress symptoms such as headaches and eye strain
- tones and helps to tighten the skin and underlying muscle
- stimulate rejuvenation and cellular activity
- maintain a fresh, youthful appearance
- promote blood circulation
- enhance mental and physical relaxation
- aid the removal of dead skin cells
Do you arrange for home visits?
Home visits in London are possible, but an extra 50% on top of the consultation fee will be added to cover travel expenses and time. It's important to understand that you need to provide a relaxing environment that is free from distractions, so the treatment can be at its most effective and you can gain the maximum benefit as a result.
What do you need to know before I can take a course of treatment?
On the first session we will discuss your life style, family circumstances, medical history, emotional/psychological state, work circumstances, your present condition and what you want to get out of the course of treatment. This helps to build a picture of the particular needs and challenges that are present in your life and how I might best tailor the treatments as a result.
Can I take a course of complementary therapy while undergoing hospital / medical treatment?
You can have therapies depending on the type of medical treatment you are having e.g. you can't have reflexology if you have broken bones in your feet or ankles in the last six months. If you are having/had heart surgery, you won't be able to have polarity or reflexology in the first six months after the operation. Generally, if you suffer from diabetes you need to be careful with the blood sugar decrease/increase, so please let me know if you suffer from diabetes.
What skills / knowledge do you possess?
I am a qualified practitioner in Reflexology, Universal Reflexology, Polarity, Indian Head massage, Natural Lift Facial massage, On-site massage with over 2 years experience of delivering treatments to clients in both the UK and Brazil.
More recently (Mar/09) I got full qualification at the Zdenko Domancic method of bioenergy healing.
In Sep/09 I got Credit on my ITEC Holistic Massage exam.
From January/2010 I'm starting giving introductory courses in Polarity Therapy. If you are interested, please be in touch to get more details. The dates of next course is 14/11/2010.
Now I provide Ayurveda Full body massage - amazing treatment!
In 2012 I received Leduc MLD (Medical Lymphatic Drainage) certificate to work with people with primary Lymphoedema or due to cancer.
Magnum Healing is dedicated to providing as secure and as unobtrusive a viewing experience as is possible. With this in mind we have constructed the following Terms & Conditions when using this website.
By viewing content and using any and all functionality contained within this website you agree to the following:
- That you will not attempt to introduce any malicious code such as viruses, trojans and other damaging software into the website and furthermore, that you will not attempt to damage or hinder the website and its associated operations in any way, shape or form whatsoever
- That copyright for any and all code and graphics/layout is assigned to Magnum Healing and/or third party providers and as a result will not be infringed upon in any way, shape or form whatsoever
- That you will not attempt to send unsolicited commercial e-mails to Magnum Healing and its associated clients/partners and/or any other individual/organisation through the Magnum Healing website under any circumstances whatsoever
- That no part of the Magnum Healing website and/or any work contained within the website itself shall be reproduced, stored in a retrieval system, or transmitted in any form or by any means outside of the medium of the Internet, whether they be electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording or otherwise, without the prior permission and written consent of Magnum Healing
- Copyright and ownership of content being authorised by Magnum Healing shall be attributed and referenced to Magnum Healing at all times and in all circumstances.
- We do NOT capture any personal, identifying information about you when visiting each page in this website, this includes information such as your name, date of birth, legal residence and financial details for example. Information we do capture is only that provided by yourself should you choose to subscribe to our mailing list or get in touch via our online feedback form, this includes: full name, telephone number, e-mail address, IP address and OS/Browser type
- We do NOT, under any circumstances, unless explicitly required to do so by law, provide any individual/agency/organisation outside of Magnum Healing with any and all information you supply about yourself such as through our mailing list or online feedback form. This does not include our hosting and/or mailing list provider who will be able to access data stored under our accounts
These cookies can NOT and do NOT capture any personal, identifying information about you during your visit.
- This website uses google analytics code to track user behaviour. By using this website you agree that any and all information gathered by google through your visit is not the responsibility of Magnum Healing and, as a result, you agree that we cannot, under any circumstances, be held liable for such data captured by Google. You additionally agree by accessing and using this website that such data can be tracked and used by Magnum Healing without any limitation other than not being provided to any parties outside of Magnum Healing and Google.